You are here: / Dealmaker’s Guide
|Dealmaker’s Guide to Commercial Real Estate: Strategy and Practice for the Intelligent Investor
by Ray Alcorn
Commercial Real Estate: A Strategic Road Map for Building Wealth
In Dealmaker’s Guide to Commercial Real Estate, Ray Alcorn shares a lifetime of experience in dealing with many of the most profitable property types in the investment real estate arena.
Written from a hands-on, real-world “dealmaker’s” perspective, this book provides invaluable information about how to identify opportunities, determine property value, acquire, finance, and manage commercial real estate.
Ray has closed over $50 million in commercial real estate deals in the last five years alone. Ray believes that the secret to building wealth in real estate is in developing a personal strategic plan. This book explains–in detail–his methods on how to structure deals and perform due diligence.
This text is HUGE: 532 pages PLUS three (3) Appendices and an Index for cross-reference! After you’ve read it cover to cover, you will refer back to this course time and time again for every future deal you do. It is thatcomprehensive and complete.
Build a Portfolio of Commercial Real Estate with Guaranteed Cash Flow, Accelerated Appreciation, Maximum Equity Growth and Maximum Tax Benefits.
Some “rave reviews” from Ray Alcorn’s students:
Here is just a tiny sampling of what you’ll learn:
• How to get your financial house in order (a personal financial statement template)
• How to raise cash for your deals
• How to choose a management company
• Market analysis: How to find hot spots and sleeper opportunities
• How to analyze all types of commercial property
• How to develop your criteria for investment properties
• How to find deals at auctions
• How to negotiate the most favorable contracts
• How to perform due diligence on commercial properties
• How to value a property: Why “What’s it worth?” is the wrong question!
• How to structure deals and make offers that are too good to be turned down
• Where to find financing sources
• What types of loans are available and how to get them
• How to write a business plan and loan proposal
• How to develop a strategic plan to pyramid wealth
• And much, much more
Appendix A: DealMaker’s Rules
Appendix B: Credit Rating Criteria
Appendix C: Capital Budgeting Techniques
Bonus Chapter: Tax Planning & Entity Selection by John Hyre, Esq., CPA. (Once you make money, how do you keep it?)
Forms CD: All the checklists, forms, and contracts Ray uses in his day-to-day investing:
Learn from Ray Alcorn’s lifetime of experience. Dealmaker’s Guide to Commercial Real Estate is the definitive tome on commercial real estate. It is a “must have” for experienced investors who want to build long-term, substantial wealth. Order yours today!!
For a limited time Ray has agreed to make his just-released 2011-2012 Commercial Real Estate Forecast available FREE with the purchase of this comprehensive home study course, Dealmaker’s Guide to Commercial Real Estate.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300